03 My Girl (Stereo) (Click to download music)
This morning I awoke to a soft little whimper! Of course Savannah would not be loud while I am still sleeping….just enough voice to get my attention! What a sweet little lady she is! So, as usual, I said, “Do you have to go out sweetie”, and she patiently waited while I got up, put something warm on, got my slippers, then she pranced along with me to go outside! She always wakes ME up, as I don’t care if it’s 3:00 in the morning, I will never let her have to wait to go outside….how would you like it! (smile)
That pretty much sums up My Girl…she is the sweetest dog there is! Of course, you know the story about Savannah…My Girl was my Top Post for 2010! Isn’t that the cutest thing! It just goes to show that our sweet little furry pets ARE MAN’S BEST FRIEND (or women’s)! I got these fun facts about my blog with an e-mail from WordPress this morning!
When I first thought of writing a blog, I thought, hmmm, well who will want to read my little tid bits of everyday simple life! After all, we are simple people! Nothing that out of the ordinary about our life! But, through all the blogs, a bit of sunshine & happiness shined through, and isn’t that really what people need in their life? And as of today, a whopping 1840 people have visited my blog! Pretty amazing if you ask me!
So, I thought I would share some more photos of My Girl, Savannah and give the Top Ten Facts about Savannah!
1) Everyone Loves Savannah! Yep, the mailwomen, the people at Starbucks, Great Grandma and Great PaPa, and one of her best buddies….Jaden
2) Savannah loves to enjoy the weather outside, cold or hot, it doesn’t matter, she just loves the outside! (Well as long as the snow doesn’t get between her toes….then she would much rather be in her fluffy bed!)
3) Savannah loves to lay on the rug and soak up the sun in the window and gaze outside!
4) Loves to go camping too! Her favorite part….getting up late!
5) Like to watch movies in the camper too! I think it was Lassie! :o)
6) Loves pillows! This pillow was originally mine! One of those great comfy body pillows! Well, it fell on the floor during the night while I was sleeping. When I woke up in the morning, she wasn’t sleeping in her normal bed, but in this new fluffy body pillow. Well, I didn’t have the heart to take it away from her, so this pillow is now a part of her pillow collection!
7) Just hanging around by my side! Wherever I go, she seems to follow! It’s so sweet!
8) Savannah was a great Therapy Dog! It’s a tough job for such a sensitive little girl! One day we visited a man who just suffered from a stroke, he started sobbing when we were visiting him. Savannah stood like a statue! After we left the room, she whimpered ever so softly to go outside! (no, barking allowed in the hospital) So, I brought her out, she got sick and we had to leave. All weekend, she was laying around the house sad! The next week, well she made someone’s day and she was happy! I wish I could have continued with the program, it was very rewarding to brighten up a sick patients day, although difficult at the same time! I give nurses so much credit, such a tough job!
9) Just hanging out and soaking up the sun!
10) Just being pleasant and enjoying our company wherever we go!
I wish all of you could have a dog as sweet as Savannah! Enjoy our photos and maybe she’ll make Top Post of 2011!
Love and Peace…Linda
PS We didn’t have a dog when we grew up! Maybe that’s why all of enjoy our pets SO much! This is my sister Suzy’s dog Ruby Begonia! Isn’t she beautiful!
Read about how my blog did in 2010 below!
WordPress.com mulled over how this blog did in 2010, and here’s a high level summary of its overall blog health:
The Blog-Health-o-Meter™ reads Wow.
A Boeing 747-400 passenger jet can hold 416 passengers. This blog was viewed about 1,800 times in 2010. That’s about 4 full 747s.
In 2010, there were 22 new posts, not bad for the first year! There were 133 pictures uploaded, taking up a total of 379mb. That’s about 3 pictures per week.
The busiest day of the year was July 16th with 54 views. The most popular post that day was My Girl!.
Where did they come from?
The top referring sites in 2010 were etsy.com, tesorotreasures.wordpress.com, facebook.com, mail.yahoo.com, and healthfitnesstherapy.com.
Some visitors came searching, mostly for lindageez, paradise road american graffiti, pink minnetonka mocassins blogspot, bigcity wallpaper, and groovy mushrooms.
Attractions in 2010
These are the posts and pages that got the most views in 2010.
My Girl! July 2010
Meet My Friends! May 2010
Earth Day Celebration! April 2010
A little bit of me! March 2010
I’m Just So Excited! April 2010